Sunday, December 29, 2013

Carole Doyle - Part 5

To begin this week's mystery unit, I had some rather dubious help.  My sweet kitty and I had some creative differences as how best to cut, count, and arrange the parts.  We finally finished, but not as quickly as I had planned.


Once my helper decided she needed to get on the ironing board behind the sewing machine and take a long nap in her kitty bed, I was able to sew.  Eventually I managed to finish the 100 split triangle units needed to finish mystery Part 5.

 

2 comments:

  1. All of your split triangle units are looking so good. Thanks for sharing your progress again this week, and the photo of your quilting kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Special Helpers do have their own definition of helping! She is very pretty. Great progress on the mystery.

    ReplyDelete